Grossi Cambiamenti Nell'OCG!

« Older   Newer »

1. the_angel_of_chaos

User deleted

Di recente è stato rilasciato un comunicato che ha stravolto le regole basilari dell'OCG! di seguito il link alla FAQ Jap e alla traduzione fatta dai ragazzi di Pojo.biz

In accordo con KONAMI card game ruling center
    In pratica il cambiamento sarà "nessuna priorità sugli effetti ad ignizione" sull'evocazione di un mostro
    NB. Su ogni evocazione, Synchro, Normal o Special che sia e nemmeno sulle nuove evocazioni Exceed

Source : http://yugioh.faq.konami.jp/EokpCont...6&target =faq
    (JAPANESE)
    CITAZIONE
    Notice as to a change in the way Ignition Monsters work
    Thank you Yu-Gi-Oh! Patrons for playing the game.

For those who play the Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Card Game, we always wish to improve the game so that our customers can enjoy an exciting Duel at any time. Though we commonly change the rules of each card we make for the concerns of Game Balannce, at this time, we would like to announce we are changing the way monsters' Ignition Effects work.

Date of the Ruling Change being applied
    Saturday, March 19, 2011

This ruling goes into effect on Saturday, March 19th, 2011, which is the same date as the release of our Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Official Card Game "Starter Deck".

- The Point of the Rule's Change:
    Before:
    Monsters with Ignition Effects could activate their effects at the same time they were Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned.

After:
    Monsters with Ignition Effects cannot activate their effects at the same time they were Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned.

A monster's Ignition Effect basically becomes an effect that can be activated during the Main Phase so long as there is nothing else going on at the same time. So now, if another effect or action is resolving, you cannot activate an Ignition Effect until the timing of that specific effect has ended.

You can continue to use the old ruling of using Ignition Effects when you Normal, Flip, or Special Summon until March 18th, 2011 ends. Afterward, it is forbidden to do so from March 19th, 2011 onwards.

Di seguito gli esempi fatti dai ragazzi di pojo
    CITAZIONE
    When you Synchro summon "brionac" but opponent activates "bottom less trap hole"
    then you can't return any card on field by discarding as a cost.

Quando si sincronizza ad esempio per Brionac, il tuo avversario può incatenare una bottomless e non si potrà attivare in priorità l'effetto di far tornare nessuna carta e non si potrà scartare dalla mano per costo.

CITAZIONE
    When you special summon "DAD" but opponent activates "Book of Moon"
    then you can't destroy any card on field by removing dark monsters from your grave.

Stesso discorso per l'evocazione speciale del DAD, non avremo priorità di rimuovere dal cimitero e di conseguenza non potremo spaccare nessun mostro e il DAD potrà tranquillamente essere soggetto a Book.

CITAZIONE
    When you summon ""Tribe-Infecting Virus” but opponent activates "trap hole"
    then you can't call the tribe by discarding as a cost

L'entrata in vigore effettiva del rulling sarà a partire dal 19 MARZO 2011 in concomitanza con l'uscita del nuovo structure deck 2011, dove saranno comprese le nuove carte della nuova serie animata ZEXAL

Onde evitare Fraintendimenti (di cui sono stato vittima anche io), il Buon Pj Tierney ci ha fornito una lista di mostri a cui saranno soggetti i cambiamenti:
    Carte che saranno soggette al nuovo cambiamento:
    Card Trooper
    Dark Armed Dragon
    Dark Grepher
    Demise, King of Armageddon
    Dimensional Alchemist
    Dragunity Knight - Gae Dearg
    Master Hyperion
    Mind Master
    Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth
    Tragoedia
    Worm King
    Worm Queen
    Worm Zero
    Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
    Judgment Dragon
    Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner
    Chaos Sorcerer
    Lonefire Blossom
    XX-Saber Faultroll
    XX-Saber Gottoms
    Scrap Golem
    Scrap Dragon
    Scrap Twin Dragon
    Ally of Justice Decisive Armor
    Ancient Fairy Dragon
    Armory Arm
    Dark End Dragon
    Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
    Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
    Junk Archer
    Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 Burei
    Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
    Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn
    Infernity Mirage
    Hundred-Eyes Dragon
    Infernity Doom Dragon
    Hand of the Six Samurai
    Legendary Six Samurai - Mizuho
    Gravekeeper's Descendant
    Elemental Hero Prisma
    Test Tiger

Carte che NON saranno soggette al nuovo cambiamento:
    Black Rose Dragon
    Green, Red, and Yellow Gadgets
    Blackwing - Blizzard the Far North
    Stardust Dragon
    Monarchs

Sostanziale Definizione di mostro "Ignition"
    Ignition Monster Effects require a manual activation by the card's controller during their Main Phase 1 or 2 (unless stated otherwise on the card). They are available to use as soon as the card hits the field.

This type of effect used to be called a "Cost Effect" in the early days of Yu-Gi-Oh!, which was slightly confusing because not all of those monsters had a cost.

E' stato specificato che per il TCG attualmente non è previsto il cambio di regole, di seguito la mail di julia della konami
    CITAZIONE
    Hi Judges,

Well, it was an exciting weekend for some of us – Konami in Japan posted information on their website, concerning a change in the way priority will interact with Monster’s Ignition effects, and the TCG world started going ballistic.

Just to make sure our judges are all receiving correct information, I’m sending out this email. Here’s all you need to know for the time being:

1) This change will take place on March 19th for OCG Territories only. It will not be in effect in TCG territories (which means everyone receiving this email.)

2) In other words, do not make any changes to previous rulings in TCG territories. Players will tell you the rule has changed. They will be wrong.

3) When any such change takes place in TCG territories, judges and players alike will be provided with official information on www.yugioh-card.com. I will also send out a general email to the judge roster. There will be time to prepare and we will give you plenty of details about what the change will mean.

4) Once more, just for the heck of it – this ruling change does not currently affect the TCG. There are no changes in rulings for the TCG.

Good luck at your events in the coming weeks! You are in for a fun time. J

PS: News of an exciting and helpful judge resource should be announced soon. Look for an upcoming email!

Julia

Julia Hedberg
    Judge Manager, Card Business
    Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.

Edited by the_angel_of_chaos - 23/2/2011, 11:34

2. Sign_90

User deleted

macchècagata speriamo ke da noi nn facciano una cosa del genere....

3. Sir Peten86

User deleted

mi piace :)

4. Matthew_Bellamy

User deleted

sinceramente......a me non dispiace :nono: niente priorità = molta meno confusione.

5.     Like  

Niente é costante, tranne il fatto che niente sia costante.

Group

Status
    non sò se dire...potrebbe essere sia una buona notizia, sia una pessima notizia per il semplice fatto che così alcune carta calano parecchio di potenza e quindi potrebbero venire a costare di meno. XD

6. Thunder Josh

User deleted

E' PRATICAMENTE CERTO che sarà così anche da noi, altrimenti ai mondiali che fai, usi le priorità e ridi contro i Giappi?

7. Dark Slayer™

User deleted

Un paio di osservazioni:

1. Adesso mi spiego la limitazione del Book;
    2. Non so voi ma io un pensierino a Buco Trappola glie lo faccio :sisi:;
    3. Forbidden Lance diventa MUST (o quasi) ovunque;
    4. Il 70% dei mazzi ci saluta;
    5. I Monarchi diventano ancora più sgravi :sisi:.

Onestamente non mi piace per niente la piega che sta prendendo il gioco. Si è arrivati davvero al punto che chi vince al dado ha al 99% vinto la partita...

8. -M1-

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Dark Slayer™ @ 21/2/2011, 11:56) 

Se ho ben capito, i monarchi così sarebbero soggetti a bottomless e il loro effetto sfumerebbe.

9. **Sora**

User deleted

Ma che...porcata...

Gran bella minchiata Konami davvero, i miei complimenti

10. Dark Slayer™

User deleted

CITAZIONE (-M1- @ 21/2/2011, 12:03) 

Se ho ben capito, i monarchi così sarebbero soggetti a bottomless e il loro effetto sfumerebbe.

Gli effetti dei Monarchi sono Innescati, non ad Ignizione...

11. **Sora**

User deleted

'Sta ciolla sfuma, a parte Mobius i Monarchi hanno tutti effetti obbligatori.
    Inoltre i loro sono effetti Innescati.

12. grasshopper

User deleted

mmm me sà de no

13. the_angel_of_chaos

User deleted

CITAZIONE (**Sora** @ 21/2/2011, 12:05) 

LOOOOOOOL

14. Dark Slayer™

User deleted

CITAZIONE (**Sora** @ 21/2/2011, 12:05) 

Ecco appunto...

SPOILER (click to view)
    Non sapevo che anche dalle vostre parti su usasse l'espressione "'sta ciolla" xD

15. the_angel_of_chaos

User deleted

Ragazzi onde evitare fraintendimenti ho messo la lista dei mostri soggetti a cambiamenti (ovviamente ce ne saranno altri ma quelli sono di certo i più utilizzati)
    Ringrazio Pj per la lista

299 replies since 21/2/2011, 11:44   4710 views