i' m creating new yugioh pc game , in this game there is 14:400 cards and 800+ archetype

help me

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Group

Status
    I am creating a new game similar to "yugioh LEGACY OF DUELIST" on pc and in real life

if you kindly can and want to help me please send me your custom archetype or an archetype you have played .
    the lore of the archetype must be:
    generic support for
    [ Water
    Dinosaur
    Winged Beast
    Warrior-Beast
    Fairy
    Plant
    Machine
    spellcaster
    Warrior
    Reptile
    Insect
    Pyro
    Psychic
    Dragon
    Zombie
    Spirit
    LIGHT
    dark
    FIRE
    earth
    WATER
    light / dark
    wind] monster type
    or
    Playing style of the archetype must be:
    -Their effects focus on discarding cards from their controller's hand to the Graveyard to activate their effects.
    -Their effects focus on Tribute Summoning. tribute from their controller's hand or field to the graveyard to acctivate effect.
    -Their effects focus on tribute from their controller's hand or field to the graveyard to acctivate effect.
    -Their effects focus on support tuner monster or have in their text"if this cards is synchro summoning".
    -Their effects focus on remove from play their controller card (from: field, hand, deck).
    -Their effects focus on mill deck for activate eff.
    -Their effects focus on flip their controller's monster for activate effect.

the archetype must be prensenated with a short description like (Aquaactress is an archetype of female WATER Aqua monsters, playing style of this archetybe revolve around quickly swarming the field, having search and Special Summoning monster effects, while using" Aqua Story - Urashima "and the" Aquarium "Continuous Spell Cards to quickly raise their ATK, as well as other battle effects."
    the archetype must contain only 14 cards for main deck and 3 cards for extra deck.
    and finally a replay of a duel or the explanation of the basic combo.
    send me on private , thanks

0 replies since 27/9/2020, 20:16   16 views